My Newest Project - Check it out.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Today's Entry - (I know it's not original!!)

Sooooooo, I have thought that for the last couple days that my mollar tooth upper left all the way in the back has been sensitive and when I bit down on things it would hurt a bit. So I told Miranda that I probably had a cavity and that I would like to see the Dentist. So far i've been so lucky to just have two. She called and they scheduled me as soon as the dentist's found that I was in pain. (Green light huh?) Anyway, I went right in within 1 hour's notice. The doctor took x-ray's and used a pressure treatment tool that pushes down on the tooth at different angles. Well, come to find out I have a fracture in my tooth and I'm supposed to be dead within 24 hours...(Just checking to see if you were listening) 

Anyway, he wants to do a Crown. I told him I was flattered but I'm really not royalty. So I get to go in to the Dentist's office tomorrow and see what amount of damage I can tolerate to my face...

Can anyone tell that I'm not looking forward to this? Does anybody have any good story about this happening, because if not I'm in trouble...The worst experience of my life happened at the Dentist's chair. If there are enough requests I'll bore you with the details.

Anyway if I don't post anything else ever again on this blog please know that I intended to, and that if I'm missing please check the Dentist's office. :) 

2 Caring Friends left a message:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the dentist! I haven't had to have anything work done like that yet and I'm hoping I don't have too! Nice to see you've joined the blogging world. Hope your family is doing well :)

Jessica said...

You are so funny! Kevin has a dentist horror story (which actually involves a crown) so I won't share that with you. I, however, LOVE the dentist, and have never had anything but good experiences...seriously. I just went yesterday. I think as long as you have a good dentist all will be well. Do you grind your teeth or something...how did you end up with a fracture??