My Newest Project - Check it out.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Roses are red, something else is blue and white and black...



This last weekend I had the honor of attending a wedding for an awesome couple, Craig (My Brother) and Whitney. It was extremely beautiful and you could tell that they really love each other and that they are willing to do whatever it takes to be together forever. I wanted to share some fun pictures of their wedding and the joy that they/we all had.

















Yes, yours truly gave the toast. Best you've ever heard. ;)






And they lived happily ever after (Honeymooning in Hawaii...)

3 Caring Friends left a message:

Unknown said...

Seriously so lucky, Hawaii? I need a break. Luv the little dancing girl graphic. hee hee

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! I'm happy he found someone. It looks like they had a beautiful wedding.

Jessica said...

I love that family picture of you guys...so CUTE!