My Newest Project - Check it out.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm alive


I made it! Well the dentist didn't kill me. Actually I'd recommend the Dentistry to others. The dentist and his team has done great so far. They were very courteous to make sure I was comfortable and completely numb (reference to Pink Floyd?). Currently, I have a temporary cap that I'll have for about 2 weeks. It's not bad, or painful and honestly the worst part about the procedure was the initial shot to numb my mouth. (Ironic?) The most I took were a couple ibuprofen right after and that's it. The crown really isn't extremely smooth and because of that I find that I'm rubbing my tongue on it all the time. Practically wearing my tongue out on it because it feels slightly different. Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that I'm alive and my teeth look pretty good. :) I even ate a burrito 3-4 hours after. Yee Haa!

Jessica, yes I think I do grind a bit. (I decided a mouthguard at night would be a good idea.) lol

2 Caring Friends left a message:

Unknown said...

Man, I hate the Dentist. But I am glad that you have survived. That would totally bite if you died...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you're alive. haha I don't think the dentist would kill you. Hopefully the rest of your procedures will go just a smoothly!