My Newest Project - Check it out.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

...am not, am not, am not!!!

Okay, I really like the game Guitar Hero but I don't consider myself one of those people who detach themselves from all civilization just so they could be attached to the game 24-7.



photo credit

I like it and I probably play it realistically 1-2 times every 2 weeks. I'll usually sit down and play a hand full of songs then carry on with my life. Well tonight I dueled a guy on the game called Lou (Lucifer?). Remix of "The Devil Went Down To Georgia".


He's the last dual to win the game. (See, I knew I'd sound shallow telling you this.)

Anyway, on my way to winning the game our neighbors came over to watch a pre-scheduled movie. I was so wrapped up in the game that they (needless to say) ended up standing on our porch for a couple minutes before Miranda finally heard them and opened the door.

And as another fine point I got a cool blister from jamming!
The funniest thing of all was that Miranda didn't think I should post this on my blog for fear of making it look like I was a Guitar Hero Nerd. Well, I think I did pretty well of dodging that bullet....


...huh?

....don't you?

...You what?!?


You're right I'm pathetic. :)

4 Caring Friends left a message:

Michelle and Nick said...

maybe we were stuck on the porch for awhile, but at least we had fun peeking through the window watching you rock out.

Jessica said...

We don't have guitar hero, but have played it a few times with family...it is SO FUN! I really like Rock Band too...the drums are hard!

Haley Warner said...

Only really talented people can play guitar hero.. and I truly am NOT one of them.. I suck at it.

Unknown said...

So what you are saying? You play a game that has a guitar?