My Newest Project - Check it out.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mudd Ducks!!



So the story goes that we were finishing a light post in our back yard and it was a really, really hot day. Logan had been playing in the extremely dusty dirt and his face was really red. I started to hose a 7' X 7' circle of dirt, making it muddy. Logan came over because he was mostly curious to see what Dad was doing. I began to take my shoes and socks off, and before we knew it we were both knee deep in mud and having a great time. We built Snow Men, Aka...Mud Men and Logan even started a mud fight. :)







I’m just a little black rain cloud
Hovering under the honey tree
I’m just a little black rain cloud
Pay no attention to little me
Everyone knows that a rain cloud
Never eats honey, no, not a nip
I’m just floating around over the ground
Wondering where I will drip


3 Caring Friends left a message:

Michelle and Nick said...

Hopefully Logan won't be sharing this new game with Seth! We miss you guys. The evenings are quite boring w/o you!

Jessica said...

Very cute pics! We miss you guys already...COME BACK! :)

Tiffany said...

That is hilarious! I can just see you two playing the mud. Perfect activity for a three year old. Miranda why didn't you join in and make it a family event?

By the way Kerry, I love the music you have playing. All of your songs are great! I love coming to your blog, just to listen to some good tunes. :)