My Newest Project - Check it out.

Saturday, June 7, 2008



I wanted to give a plug for a excellent Vinyl lettering business. It's called Delicate Expressions. You can go to Delicate Expressions.com please feel free to visit the site. They do great vinyl lettering that is very inexpensive and fun to use for your own personal decorative tendencies (Home/Car) or for your business.

2 Caring Friends left a message:

Jessica said...

I agree! I have ordered from there and they have the BEST service and I am so happy with the finished product!

ps...I love your taste in music you guys...I have some of the same songs on my player and now I am going to add more because I saw some more that you have that I dont! :)

Jessica said...

Oh yeah...and Kevin wanted me to write that he LOVES that you put some mana on there!