My Newest Project - Check it out.

Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm going private


I've decided that I'm going to be taking this blog private on 11/17/08

Mostly for peace of mind.

If you would like to still have access to this blog please leave your first and last name with your email address in the comments area, or email at my first initial, last name @ gmail.com. Thanks!

15 Caring Friends left a message:

Kaela Cusack said...

please add me!

Jessica said...

please add me! towertoneedle at gmail dot com

Tira said...

add me on, it is fun to see what your family is up to. tira

Jen said...

add me too...I check this sometimes instead ofthe myfamily site...jenfrowe at gmail dot com.

Unknown said...

You have my address, I would like to stay informed...

Michelle and Nick said...

You know I want an invite!

Joann said...

send me an invite please. sjcertonio@sfcn.org

JessBeQuick said...

please add me too! Here is my gmail address.... jdwhitesell at gmail

Tiffany said...

you are going private? Wow...why? Clay and I would definitely like to be allowed to continue viewing your blog. you should have our address.

Gage said...

me too!!!! any reason why, email me..I would love to know. miranda knows where we are.

Jenae said...

Don't forget me!! Palmers : jenae.palmer@gmail.com

KFerrara said...

Kerry - Please add me to your list of viewers.
Karen
kferrara18@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Just got a blog add me to your list. ashleycl40@hotmail.com Ashley and Josh

Anonymous said...

Ashley and I just got a blog please add us. ashleycl40@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Man, would you two update your blog. I know you have trip pics... And I added your link to my blogs side bar...