My Newest Project - Check it out.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Costume



Miranda: I know...a witch is sooooo original. hee hee. That is the best I could come up with since I spent so much time helping Kerry with his costume. We had a great halloween!

[DSC_0002.jpg]
(Source: http://kcusack.blogspot.com/)



Miranda: Well, here it is... Kerry's departments' theme this year was Ghostbusters. So, Kerry decided to make a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man costume. After LOTS of hours and TONS of white duct tape, he won 1st place for the costume contest out of approx 500 people. Not bad huh! He's walking on 5 gallon buckets and so he towers over everyone. He had lots of fun this year for halloween if you can't tell. And of course we can't forget our super sweet fireman.

Kerry: This picture was after about 7 hours of being in it and walking somewhere around 1.5 miles total. Way fun! Sore muscles? Yes.



4 Caring Friends left a message:

Karen said...

I'm going nuts not being able to see these pictures. Come on -- I'm just like family! Hee, hee. Glad you guys had a great Halloween. Sorry you couldn't carve your pumkins, bummer deal. Congrats on winning the costume contest Kerry. That's so awsome!

Karen said...

Oh, that is so funny! LOVE it! I'm glad I got to see them. I'm surprised that your little guy wasn't scared to death to go trick-or-treating with dad.

Joann said...

that must have been the tall guy my kids were talking about they seen on Halloween. great costume congrats on first place. I'm lovin the little fireman. cute witch costume too.

How It All Began said...

That is freakin awesome! Can you design our costumes next year.