My Newest Project - Check it out.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Family Pictures

Along with great memories, here are some of the Gems that we made.




















Thanks for the ideas for poses Haley!


9 Caring Friends left a message:

Michelle and Nick said...

They look great!! Let's see what kind of magic you can work on ours!

Karen said...

Wow! Those are awesome pictures. I need to borrow your photographer. Our last family pix didn't turn out so hot.

Miranda said...

The photographers were us, Michelle and Nick, photoshop, and a great location!

Jessica said...

They look awesome! I love the one of Kerry dipping Miranda...you guys are a CUTE family! Can you come for a visit and take ours?! :)

Joann said...

cute family pictures. I Love the picture of Logan on the horse.

Unknown said...

Cute, I have been taking some pictures of some of the families in our ward. I wish I could have stolen some of those posses for them. Cute, Cute, Cute.
And I do have just like 2 or 3 bags left, if you want one or two. You are welcome to them. They were 12 bucks a bag.
laters

Gage said...

Very Cute! Logan is growing up so fast! Crazy! I love them...great job.

Haley Warner said...

Your family is darling.. the pics are too! :) Yay for family photos!

Tiffany said...

Miranda, you are looking good! I like the haircut. I still can't believe how big Logan is getting. I know say that every picture I see of him, but he is getting so big so FAST! He doesn't look like the little toddler I remember. He is a big kid now.